viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

I Would like to Travel to...

Resultado de imagen para nueva zelanda




Resultado de imagen para maori

Hello partners. Today, I´m going to talk about countries. So, for this reason I would like to visit New Zeland because I like this culture and weather, besides this country has the best rugby team of the world. This team call "All Blacks". 
New Zeland has a important culture call "Maorí", and this is a really great history marks. The ancestors was dance before the war and they scare their enemies with this ritual, besides they had many tattooson his body. Actually the rugby team "All Blacks" use this ceremony before the match.
I wolud like to go to New Zeland on vacation, but if I think I really would like to live there, because I like all landscape of this country. But not all is very great, because the problems are the sickness product bite of mosquitos. However with a good repellent the life maybe are very very good.
Bye partners, see you next day.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario