viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018


Resultado de imagen para rapido y furioso

Resultado de imagen para avengers


Resultado de imagen para John Wick
Best Genre and Best Movies:

Certainly, in my opinion, the movies are the best invention of the man, because are very funny and had many stories. Hollywood is the great organization behind the all movies, but my favorite genre is the action. I like the action´s movies. The adrenalin of the characters, the scenes of risk, the pursuits, all of this. So, I don´t have favourite movie, because I like many flims, but if you ask me, I would choise the fast and furious (My first favourite movie, and I have be honest, all movies of fast and furious), other movies that I like are the MCU or Marvel Cinematic Universe, like the Avengers, Iron Man, Captain América, Hulk, Thor, Spiderman, etc. I like this movies because the characters with superpowers and adventures are amazing, and principally the special effects are unbelievables. Finally, also I like the Mission impossible movies (all this movies), the James Bond movies (all this movies too), and John Wick (1 and 2), principally for the scenes of risk, fights and pursuits. Like you can see, I don´t have one favourite movie, because I have many favourite films.

3 comentarios:

  1. haha i think that John Wick 1 have the best premise of all the movies that i see

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i like the fast and furious, my favorite genre is action too

    ResponderBorrar