viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018





My English language challenges:

Hello partners, I hope you are very well, today, in this blogs I´m going to write about my English language challenges. I would like to say that the learning´s methodology of this class was very nice and it allowed me to get and learn to communicate with others people and understand something more about texts, movies, TV series, etc. In general, the experience with English at university had been entertainment, because the teachers used the participative process, and the class had one part of exposition, and other part with self-learning. It was very important, because the motivation and specifically the self-motivation was the key for the learning. About the methodology used for teachers, specifically about the use for blogs, I think that it is a nice support tool, because it allows us to read and write in English, share with other partners, see other experiences, learn about others careers, and know the knowledge, expectation and motivations of the other people.
Besides I think to need to improved many skills about listening, because I didn´t understand some things, I need more time for the prosecution of information and for this reason I have problems with the conversation with other people. However, I can keep a conversation, but with difficulty.
Finally I use the English for watch TV series. How I know about my problems with listening, I try to practice this, and I do the activity of listen English´s things, like movies or music. The objective is listen again and again until some keep in my head.

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, I also believe that the self-motivation is very important for the learning! And I learning too much of this!

    ResponderBorrar