viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018


I would like to study…

Resultado de imagen para vuelta al mundo

Hello partners, today I´m going to talk about my future post graduate studies.
This topic is very interesting for all us, because we need more specialization for the future job. Personally I would like to study something associated with child-teen psychology or maybe something associated with old age, I know this topics are very different between them, but I like the both areas. I don´t know, maybe I going to study one first and the other later. Besides, the old age people will be a great part of the society, much more that now.
About the subject, I would like to study child-teen neuropsychology, therapy and psychological evaluation, but, also I would like to learn about alternative therapy, like music-therapy or art therapy, because this allows to know other expressions of child-teen or old age life.
Also I would like to study on other country, maybe Spain or Mexico, because the language is Spanish, although I saw a program in Vienna that was very interesting, but unfortunately, the requirement was great fluency in the German language.
I think I would like to travel for study, maybe work in this place or just study, but I think it will very funny, because I could to mix my personal interest about studies with many adventures in the new place.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario