viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018


Resultado de imagen para trabajos de salud rural
Summer Holidays: 


Hi partners, I hope you are very well. Today, I´m going to talk about my next summer holidays.
First, is important to say that I participate in volunteering, it calls Rural Health Work. We (Partners of health area and I) going to Curepto this summer. This place is located in seventh region of Chile, near to Talca and Curicó, but for the coast. Like I said, I´m going to Curepto with others partners, in fact, we are two hundred people, because we are student of 10 careers, like medicine, dentistry, kinesiology, psychology, etc. We go to this place for eight days, and we stay in a school. It is an amazing experience because; we sleep on the floor, with blankets and mattress, but it is not only reason. We go to help people, and our mission is to move the health system to the people who live in rural areas of our country. Last summer we like volunteering went to Rauco, in seventh region too. For this reason, sleep on the floor is not the only great experience (like an adventure), because to help people is very well and this allows to connected with our careers. Besides we play very games in school, it games calls “life in community” and it allows us to share and reduce to stress.
Besides,during the year we prepare us with courses about topic that I will see in the place, so we have a preparation during all year for this moment.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario